The Shops at Carriage Crossing and Home Instead Senior Care is launching Send Senior Citizens Love, an initiative to send positive messages to seniors in quarantine.
• WHO – The Shops at Carriage Crossing shopping center and Home Instead Senior Care are partnering to send senior citizens letters of love during this transitional time.
• WHAT – Send Senior Citizens Love is an initiative that aims to share words of care and encouragement with local seniors. Residents are encouraged to write letters or draw pictures for Memphis-area seniors. These will be delivered weekly and safely to local facilities through Home Instead Senior Care.
• WHEN – The program begins at 11 a.m. on Friday, Apr. 24 and will remain open until further notice.
• WHY – Many seniors are lonely during this time due to quarantine-based
restrictions. The Shops at Carriage Crossing and Home Instead Senior Care
are working to deliver positive, hope-filled messages to these valued
• WHERE – Participants can either mail their letters to 4674 Merchants Park Circle, Suite 432, Collierville, TN, 38017, or drop them into the property’s onsite mailbox, located near Barnes & Noble, 4610 Merchants Park Circle, Suite 521, Collierville, TN 38017.